The Cobra 4 Wheel Luxury Scooter is our most luxurious and comfortable 4 wheel mobility scooter.
PLEASE NOTE: Some products may experience extended shipping timelines due to Covid related supply chain issues. Price may vary based on availability, size, model, configuration, or additional options, and are subject to change without notice. Price shown does not reflect applicable sales tax, service or shipping fees. Cash pricing is not valid for insurance reimbursement.
Cobra 4-Wheel Luxury Scooter
The Cobra GT4 mobility scooter is the top-of-the-line. It has a new, innovative design for a distinctive, stylish appearance and comes standard with an adjustable reclining seat and adjustable tiller for maximum comfort. The large, air-filled tires and full suspension provide the smoothest outdoor ride quality. With a cruising range of 35 miles and a top speed of 10 mph, the Cobra GT4 can help you get just about anywhere.
The GT4 includes a 14-month Peace of Mind Warranty from Drive Medical and FREE standard shipping!
GT4 Mobility Scooter Features
- New, innovative design for a distinctive, stylish appearance.
- Heavy duty 450lb weight capacity.
- One-touch, infinite tiller angle adjustment allows the user to easily position the tiller into the ideal driving position.
- Large, air-filled, low profile tires and full suspension for smoothest outdoor ride quality.
- Efficient, extra bright LED lighting.
- Seats are height adjustable, swivel and feature a fold-down, reclining backrest. Seats can be adjusted forward or backward on auto-style slides.
- Padded armrests feature easy turn cylinders for angle adjustment.
- Blade style alloy wheel rims give it a sleek and modern look.
- inchHigh/Low inch switch for instant speed control.
Cobra GT4 Mobility Scooter Specifications
- 450 pound weight capacity
- 10 mph maximum speed for transportation that's quicker than walking1
- 5.5 inch ground clearance so you can more easily maneuver over small obstacles
- 63 inch length and 28.8 inch width
- 35 mile battery range for extended use without having to recharge1
- 82 inch turning radius
- 14.3 inch x 4 inch pneumatic tires
- 340 pound overall weight
1Speed and range may vary based on rider weight, the terrain and the grade