The Corporate Compliance Director will act as Hoveround's Compliance, Privacy & Security Officer. Evaluates, develops and implements Corporate Compliance programs. Maintains the visibility of Compliance programs throughout the Organization. Monitors, recommends, trains and implements compliance initiatives throughout the organization. Manages the Medical Records and Accreditation Departments. Oversees compliance policies and procedures regarding the privacy and security of patient information. Ensures that the Company complies with Federal, State and Local laws, State Medicaid Programs and healthcare organizations’ information privacy practices.
- Acts as Compliance, Privacy and Security Officer for Company.
- Monitors and coordinates the development and implementation of the Corporate Compliance program.
- Develops and maintains Company Standards of Conduct and related polices and procedures.
- Provides a channel of communication to receive and direct compliance issues to appropriate management.
- Works with the Human Resource Department and others as appropriate to develop and maintain an effective Compliance training program.
- Monitors corporate-wide compliance plan for periodic updates.
- Oversees compliance investigations with legal counsel, Human Resources and all other related departments.
- Oversees Customer Complaints and Product Liability cases.
- Oversees the Corporate Compliance Hotline.
- Maintains a current working knowledge of relevant issues, laws and regulations.
- Oversees the Medical Records and Audit departments.
- Oversees The Joint Commission (JCAHO) accreditation and compliance with the Joint Commission’s Quality Standards.
- Oversees the enrollment and compliance with Medicare regulations and Quality Standards.
- Oversees the enrollment and compliance with all State Medicaid Programs.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of the Company Privacy and Security Programs.
- Provides the Human Resources Director with information on compliance-related personnel issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years experience in Medicare and/or Compliance.
- Previous Joint Commission (JCAHO) experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a managerial position.
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment.
As part of the Hoveround Team you will enjoy:
- Excellent benefits, including multiple Medical, Dental and Vision plans to choose from. Company-Paid Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Company-Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match and ROTH Options
Apply HERE to join the team!