As a Mobility Specialist, you will assist our clients in regaining their mobility by gathering basic information required to begin the process of obtaining a Hoveround Power Wheel Chair.
Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available! Full-Time schedule is Monday - Tuesday, 10:30am - 7:00pm and Wednesday - Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm. Part-Time schedule is Wednesday - Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm. Earnings potential of $15-18 per hour with base and incentive pay!
In this role, you will:
- Make outgoing calls and take inbound calls from potential clients.
- Gather and/or confirm all information necessary in order to move the client through the process of obtaining a Power Wheel Chair.
- Demonstrate high level of Customer Service as well as high quality in documenting of client records.
The right candidate will have the following:
- Warm, Welcoming and Professional phone manner with excellent listening skills.
- Strong customer service/call center background with 1-2 years experience.
- Technology savvy.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or GED
As a Mobility Specialist at Hoveround Corporation, you will enjoy:
- Excellent benefits including multiple Medical, Dental and Vision plans to choose from, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Company-Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability at group rates
- Paid Time Off and 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with match and ROTH options
- Opportunity to earn additional Incentive Compensation
This is an onsite position and hires will be expected to report to the Sarasota Corporate Office for work.
Apply HERE to join the team!