Hoveround Corporation is a national company that provides mobility equipment – most notably, power wheelchairs and mobility scooters - to those who want to regain their freedom and independence. We are the largest direct-to-consumer power wheelchair company, manufacturing, delivering and servicing power wheelchairs throughout the U.S.A.
Hoveround offers a full line of mobility solutions including basic travel scooters, to sophisticated power wheelchairs for advanced medical conditions. We custom assemble every power wheelchair to our clients' individual needs, at our Sarasota, FL headquarters.
Hoveround is currently searching for a Field Service Technician for the North Kansas City, MO area.
- Deliver personal mobility equipment to clients.
- Train clients on safe use of company equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and repairs on clients’ equipment.
- Perform in-home evaluations and demonstrations of the features and benefits of company products to prospective clients in their home.
- Communicate daily with assigned customer service and/or scheduling representative for updates on the needs of clients’ regarding delivery and/or service requirements.
- Complete and submit paperwork for service orders, evaluations, deliveries, and other activities with clients within 24 hours.
- Maintain inventory control and prepare status reports and conduct quarterly physical-count inventory.
- Operate company vehicle per Fleet policy, obey traffic laws and regulations and drive safely and courteously.
- High School Diploma or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum one year of experience performing technical service. Experience with in-home service.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Electro-mechanical aptitude and experience.
- Valid driver’s license in state of hire.
- Good driving record.
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment.
HOVEROUND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
At Hoveround we strive to support our employees' health, wealth and wellness through our comprehensive benefits package.
- Choice of several medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with ROTH options and Company Match
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Company paid Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental life plans
- Long term disability plans
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness Program including FREE flu shots and health screenings annually
- "HoverPerks" program offering discounts at many national and local vendors
Apply HERE to join the team!