Hoveround MPV5 Power Wheelchair
The Hoveround MPV5 is one of the most maneuverable power wheelchairs available today. The unique, Round for a Reason® design gives the MPV5 power chair easy navigation around tight corners and narrow spaces in your home. Hoveround's optional reclining seat upgrade for the MPV5 power wheelchair offers a higher seat back and adjustable recline, providing even more comfort and support. And best of all, most people get their Hoveround MPV5 power chair for little or nothing out of pocket!
Insurance coverage for the MPV5 power wheelchair depends on medical necessity as determined by your insurer, and requires a valid doctor's prescription. We can help you navigate the entire insurance process, so please call us today for your free MPV5 power chair mobility consultation!
With Hoveround, you're Free to See the World!®
MPV5 Power Wheelchair Features
- Flip-up footplate, round frame and compact design for easy maneuverability
- Adjustable armrests for maximum comfort and support
- Custom inner-spring seat provides all-day comfort
- Lightweight, portable charger for recharging your MPV5 batteries anywhere
MPV5 Power Wheelchair Specifications
- 300-pound weight capacity to fully support most body frames (if you need more capacity, see our Teknique series power chairs)
- 12-mile battery range for hours of extended use1
- 4-mph maximum speed for transportation that's quicker than walking1
- 22.7-inch turning radius
- 2.5-inch ground clearance for maneuvering over slight obstacles
- 2-inch maximum step climb to get over small bumps or floor raises
- 38-inch length & 24-inch overall width for seamlessly moving through narrow spaces
- MPV5 total overall weight including batteries: 173 pounds
1 Speed and range depend on rider's weight, the terrain and the grade.