Teknique FWD Power Wheelchair
Our Teknique® series of heavy duty power wheelchairs features the most robust and durable electric wheelchairs available today, and includes a variety of power chair models to accommodate users up to 600 pounds. This version, the FWD power wheelchair, is the most compact and maneuverable in the Teknique series, and is designed for users up to 300 pounds.
The FWD heavy duty power wheelchair offers a higher ground clearance and a more stable platform than traditional power chairs, providing better performance on uneven terrain while maintaining a compact footprint for maneuvering the tight areas in and around your home. And you'll quickly come to appreciate the comfortable design and powerful front-wheel drive maneuverability.
Hoveround's optional reclining seat upgrade offers a higher seat back and an adjustable recline, providing even greater comfort and support from your Teknique heavy duty power wheelchair.
When paying for your power chair by credit card, you will have the option of choosing FREE standard shipping or upgrading to our White Glove Delivery service for an additional fee during the checkout process.
FWD Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair Features
- Flip-up footplate, round frame and compact design for easy maneuverability
- Powerful, front-wheel drive navigation
- Adjustable armrests for comfort and maximum support
- Lightweight, portable charger for easy recharging of your power wheelchair batteries
FWE Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair Specifications
- 300-pound weight capacity to fully support most body frames
- 12-mile battery range for hours of extended power chair use1
- 4.2-mph maximum speed for transportation that's quicker than walking1
- 24-inch turning radius
- 3.6-inch ground clearance so you can maneuver over slight obstacles
- 2-inch maximum step climb so you can ease over small bumps or floor raises
- 41.9-inch length and 25-inch overall width lets you move in and out of small spaces
- Total weight including batteries: 176 pounds
1 Speed and range may vary based on rider's weight, the terrain and grade