The Many Benefits of Power Chairs
Power Chairs Have Many Benefits
- Power wheelchairs offer exceptional maneuverability
- Handle narrow spaces and tight corners
- Accomplish daily activities more easily and live independently
- Ideal for getting around both inside and outside your home
- Allow you to pull close to tables, counters and other work surfaces
- Provide maximum comfort and greater support
Power wheelchairs are prescribed by physicians for users who require full-time mobility assistance, and are also available for rent or purchase by anyone who would benefit from the renewed freedom and mobility a power chair provides.
Get Your Freedom Back With a Hoveround!
Remain in control while leading an active lifestyle, with Medicare Assignment and private insurance, at a surprisingly low cost.
Let us help you find the product that's right for you!
Call us at 800-542-7236
Continue to Lead a Fullfilling, Independent Lifestyle!
Keep up with family and friends, while maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle, with one of our power chairs. Learn from others through their stories of regained freedom thanks to a Hoveround power wheelchair.
Hoveround MPV5 Power Chair
Hoveround's power chairs feature a unique Round for a Reason® design, enabling easy navigation around tight corners and through narrow spaces without damaging walls or furniture. One of the most maneuverable power chairs available today, the MPV5 will get you where you want to go. The MPV5 power chair can safely function indoors as well as outdoors, offering electric wheelchair users greater flexibility to maintain their freedom and independence. For over 25 years, our power chairs have been providing freedom and independence for those with limited mobility. From the Grand Canyon to the Statue of Liberty, and everywhere in between, Hoveround owners have been given the opportunity to take their lives back and be Free to See the World®.
- 300-pound weight capacity to fully support most body frames
- 12 mile battery range for hours of extended use¹
- 4 mph maximum speed for transportation that's quicker than walking
- 22.7-inch turning radius
- 2.5-inch ground clearance for maneuvering over slight obstacles
- 2-inch maximum step climb to get over small bumps or floor raises
- 38-inch length and 24-inch overall width for seamlessly moving through narrow spaces
- Overall power wheelchair weight including batteries: 173 lbs.
¹Speed and range depend on rider's weight, the terrain and the grade.
- Round power chair base and compact design provides exceptional maneuverability in tight spaces
- Custom contoured innerspring seat provides all-day comfort
- Adjustable width armrests for comfort and maximized support
- Includes lightweight, portable charger for recharging power wheelchair batteries anywhere
- Hoveround MPV5 power wheelchair is available in Red, Blue, Charcoal or Gray
- Optional reclining seat upgrade offers higher seat back and adjustable recline for additional comfort and support
What are you waiting for?
Enjoy life again. Get a genuine Hoveround Power Chair.
"We personally stand behind every Hoveround Power Wheelchair."
–Tom Kruse, Founder
Call Now for a FREE Mobility Consultation