Mobility Scooter or Power Chair?
Although they're sometimes used interchangeably, Hoveround offers both mobility scooters and power chairs. So which is best for you? In general, if you need help to walk and maneuver at home or other interior spaces on a regular basis, a power chair is the best choice. If you are comfortable walking short distances but tire easily or have difficulty with longer distances outside the home, and intend to use the device only in those circumstances, a mobility scooter may be your best choice.
Get Your Freedom Back!
Remain in control while leading an active lifestyle. With Medicare Assignment and private insurance, you could have more mobility at a surprisingly low cost.
Let us help you find the product that's right for you!
Call us at800-542-7236
Continue to Lead a Fullfilling, Independent Lifestyle!
Keep up with family and friends, while maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle, with one of our mobility scooters or power chairs.
MPV5 Power Chair
Hoveround's power chairs feature a unique Round for a Reason® design, enabling easy navigation around tight corners and through narrow spaces without damaging walls or furniture. One of the most maneuverable power chairs available today, the MPV5 will get you where you want to go. The MPV5 power chair can safely function indoors as well as outdoors, offering power chair users greater flexibility to maintain their freedom and independence. See our complete line of power chairs here.
- Flip-up footplate, round frame and compact design for easy maneuverability
- Adjustable armrests for maximum comfort and support
- Custom inner-spring seat provides all-day comfort
- Lightweight, portable charger for recharging your MPV5 batteries anywhere
- 300-pound weightcapacity to fully support most body frames
- 12 mile battery range for hours of extended use¹
- 4 mph maximum speed for transportation that's quicker than walking
- 22.7-inch turning radius
- 24-inch overall width for seamlessly moving through narrow spaces
¹Speed and range depend on rider's weight, the terrain and the grade.
Phoenix 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter
The Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Travel Scooter by Drive Medical has a convenient and compact design, can be disassembled into 5 easy-to-store pieces and comes with interchangeable red and blue color panels. Standard features include an adjustable seat, adjustable armrests, anti-tip wheels and a headlight. Add in the fact that the Phoenix Heavy Duty Travel Scooter's design provides enhanced stability on rough outdoor terrain, and you have a winning travel combination! See our complete line of mobility scooters here.
Phoenix Scooter Features
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Convenient, compact 5 piece design makes assembly and disassembly easy
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back and adjustable arm rests
- Easy to use thumb-style throttle and adjustable tiller
- Easy to remove batteries can be charged separately from the scooter
- Attached basket for transporting items while on-the-go
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Interchangeable color panels (red and blue) to customize in style
- Headlight for enhanced safety
What are you waiting for?
Enjoy life again. Get a genuine Hoveround Power Chair.
"We personally stand behind every Hoveround Power Wheelchair."
–Tom Kruse, Hoveround President