NOTICE: The Ventura Deluxe 3 wheel mobility scooter is currently unavailable for purchase due to a national backorder. See our other mobility solutions here.
Ventura Deluxe 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter
Please Note: The Ventura 3 Wheel Deluxe mobility scooter is currently unavailable for purchase due to a national backorder. See our other mobility solutions here.
The Ventura 3 wheel Deluxe mobility scooter offers a great combination of performance, size, comfort, and style. One of our top 3 wheel mobility scooters, the Ventura Deluxe scooter features 33AH batteries for greater power and range, a 20-inch wide captain's seat, interchangeable color panels, and a full safety package. And the Ventura Deluxe mobility scooter features a 3 wheel configuration to provide better maneuverability and performance.
The Ventura Deluxe 3 wheel mobility scooter includes a 14-month Peace of Mind warranty by Drive Medical and FREE standard shipping!
Ventura Deluxe 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter Features
- 3-Wheel configuration provides tighter turning radius and maneuverability
- Comfortable Captain's Seat has four height adjustments to accommodate most sizes
- Removable, padded, and adjustable flip-up armrests for comfort and ease of transfer
- Full scooter lighting package includes headlight, front and rear turn signals and rear parking lights
- Rearview mirrors included
- Attached basket for transporting items while on-the-go
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Interchangeable color panels (red and blue) to customize your scooter
Ventura Deluxe 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter Specifications
- 400-pound weight capacity
- 6-mph maximum speed for transportation that's quicker than walking1
- 2.5-inch ground clearance so scooter can more easily maneuver over small obstacles
- 48-inch length and 25-inch width
- 22-mile battery range for extended use without having to recharge1
- 53-inch turning radius
- 10-inch x 3-inch Flat-free tires
- Total scooter weight including batteries: 174 pounds
1Speed and range may vary based on rider weight, terrain and grade