The HOVERGlide Twin Rail H2000 stair lift is custom made to fit your curved staircase. Please scroll down for more details.
Twin Rail H2000 Stair Lift
The HOVERGlide® Twin Rail H2000 stair lift is custom manufactured specifically for your curved staircase. The twin rail system provides a safe and smooth ride, and with the tightest track bends available in the industry, the 2000 stair lift will accommodate nearly any stair configuration. The included Smart Seat allows for power footplate and swivel options and includes your choice of six upholstery colors FREE. The standard rail system is available in two colors: light grey or gunmetal, but can be customized to any color to match your home's décor.
For any needs outside your home, the Twin Rail Curved 2000 stair lift is also available in an outdoor model.
H2000 Stair Lift Features
- Designed for stairs with curves, corners, landings or a spiral
- Twin rail track comes in two standard colors, but can be special ordered to match any décor
- Rack and pinion drive ensures a smooth and quiet ride
- Comes in six attractive upholstery colors to match the stair lift to your home
- Adjustable seat to match your height to ensure a comfortable ride
- Battery powered so you will never be stranded in the event of a power outage
- Optional perch seat for those with difficulty bending at the hip or knee
- Outdoor model also available.
- Energy efficient – uses approximately $7 of power per year
- Includes two-year manufacturer's parts warranty and limited lifetime warranty on the gearbox and motor
H2000 Stair Lift Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight Capacity (Heavy Duty Model): 300 pounds
- Seat Width: 18.75 inches
- Distance from Wall (folded): 15.75 inches
- Distance from Wall (open): 27.125 inches
- Track Intrusion into Staircase: 4.5 inches