This outdoor stair lift is custom manufactured for each individual staircase. Scroll down for more details.
Price may vary based on availability, size, model, configuration, or additional options, and is subject to change without notice. Price shown does not reflect applicable sales tax, service or shipping fees. Cash pricing is not valid for insurance reimbursement.
Twin Rail 2000 Outdoor Stair Lift
This outdoor HOVERGlide® Twin Rail Curved 2000 stair lift is custom manufactured for any outdoor staircase. It has all of the same great features as the indoor stair lift model and will accommodate nearly any stairway configuration. The outdoor stair lift comes with a complete weather proof package to make sure your lift is ready and operational when you need it. HOVERGlide has other outdoor models as well, so if you have any questions please call to speak with one of our Mobility Specialists about the best solution for your specific needs.
Twin Rail Curved 2000 Outdoor Stair Lift Features
- Designed for stairs with curves, corners, landings or a spiral
- Twin rail track comes in two standard colors, but can be special ordered to match any decor
- Rack and pinion drive ensures a smooth and quiet ride
- Available in six attractive upholstery colors to match the stair lift to your home
- Adjustable seat to match height ensures a comfortable ride
- Battery powered so you will never be stranded in the event of a power outage
- Optional perch seat for those with difficulty bending at the hip or knee
- Energy efficient – it only uses about $7 of power per year
Twin Rail Curved 2000 Outdoor Stair Lift Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight Capcity (Heavy Duty Model): 300 pounds
- Seat Width: 18.75 inches
- Distance from Wall (folded): 15.75 inches
- Distance from Wall (open): 27.125 inches
- Track Intrusion into Staircase: 4.5 inches