PLEASE NOTE: Some products may experience extended shipping timelines due to Covid related supply chain issues. Price may vary based on availability, size, model, configuration, or additional options, and are subject to change without notice. Price shown does not reflect applicable sales tax, service or shipping fees. Cash pricing is not valid for insurance reimbursement.
Threshold Wheelchair Ramp
Each of our durable, aluminum threshold ramps has a 600-pound weight capacity so you can safely maneuver your power wheelchair or mobility scooter in and out of your home. With hole-punched corners for easy installation and a high-traction, anti-slip, weather-resistant surface, these wheelchair ramps are built to last. Free shipping is included too!
Threshold Wheelchair Ramp Features
- Primarily designed for doors that swing in
- Constructed from durable lightweight, weather-resistant welded aluminum
- Anti-slip, high-traction platform ramp installs directly against door threshold
- Holes punched in top corners for easy and secure installation
- Available in seven threshold ramp sizes for the right fit
Threshold Wheelchair Ramp Specifications
- THR832: 3 lbs, 8 inch L x 32 inch W, 600 pound weight capacity
- THR1032: 4 lbs, 10 inch L x 32 inch W, 600 pound weight capacity
- THR1232: 5 lbs, 12 inch L x 32 inch W, 600 pound weight capacity
- THR1632: 6 lbs, 16 inch L x 32 inch W, 600 pound weight capacity
- THR1636: 6 lbs, 16 inch L x 36 inch W, 600 pound weight capacity
- THR2432: 12 lbs, 24 inch L x 32 inch W, 600 pound weight capacity
- THR2436: 15 lbs, 24 inch L x 36 inch W, 600 pound weight capacity
- Maximum ramp capacity - One axle: 300 lbs, Two axles: 600 lbs.