This platform lift is designed to carry a wide range of wheelchairs, power wheelchairs and scooters. Scroll down for more details.
Sierra Wheelchair Platform Lift
The innovative HOVERGlide® Sierra Incline wheelchair lift is the ideal combination of superior quality, efficiency and ease of use. Choose it whenever another stair lift doesn't fit a user's accessibility needs, or when a vertical platform lift isn't appropriate for residential use.
The Sierra Incline wheelchair stair lift is designed to carry a wide range of wheelchairs and scooters, and this platform lift provides a 500-pound capacity with an integrated seat option. It is light enough to be installed by one person and mounts so that the main carry load is supported by step brackets, so it does not require wall modifications, saving significant time and installation costs.
Sierra Wheelchair Lift Platform Lift Features
- For use in residential applications
- Innovative design is based on the proven SL600 Pinnacle Stair Lift drive system and uses the same track
- Only 13 inches from the wall when folded
- Outdoor package available
- Mounts to the stairs not the wall!
- Wall mounted guide rail doubles as a convenient hand rail
- Auto-folding ramps on both ends of the platform
Sierra Wheelchair Stair Lift Specifications
- Rated Load: 500 pounds (227 kg)
- Drive: Rack and worm gear 24 VDC 1/8 hp motor with brake
- Control Circuit: 24 VDC
- Platform: 25-inch x 36-inch or 27.5-inch x 36-inch Upgrade; Manual fold, gas shock assisted; Automatic power folding ramps for entry and exit; 90 degree platform option
- Travel: 40 feet maximum (12.2 meter max)
- Speed: 14 feet per minute (4.3 meters per minute)
- Controls: Constant pressure rocker switch on platform. Infrared Call & Send Control
- Power Supply: 115 VAC 15 amp grounded circuit
- Safety Design Features: ASME A18.1, Section 6 Incline Platform Lifts, Overspeed Governor, Upper and lower landing limits, upper and lower final limit, ramp obstruction sensors, under platform safety pan obstruction sensors, drive chassis obstruction sensors, non-skid surface
- Folded Width: 13 inch folded (33 cm)
- Standards: CSA B44.1 / ASME A17.5 - Elevator & Escalator Equipment ETL Listed 3148125
- Warranties: 2-year warranty, 1-year outdoor model;, 10-year on gear rack