Scout DST 3-Wheel Travel Scooter
The Scout DST (Dynamic Suspension Technology) travel scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with the most comfortable ride possible. You'll find the DST to be compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble, making it the perfect travel scooter to take wherever you want to go.
The Scout is a 3 wheel travel scooter that provides a tighter turning radius, and it's equipped with Dynamic Suspension Technology on the front and rear of the scooter for the smoothest, most comfortable ride possible. This Scout travel scooter also includes features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. The Scout DST scooter comes with high gloss color panels, metallic wheel rims, and a stadium style seat.
The Scout DST travel scooter includes a 14-month Peace of Mind warranty provided by Drive Medical and Free standard shipping!
Scout DST Travel Scooter Features
- Dynamic Suspension Technology (DST) features front and rear suspension coils for the most comfortable ride on all terrain
- Charge port located on the control panel and battery pack for easy charging.
- Headlight for greater visibility
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- Quick & easy disassembly
- Armrests are padded, contoured, width and angle adjustable
- Delta tiller with ergonomic throttle control
- Armrest covers with reflectors
- Large plastic basket with carry handle
- Height adjustable swivel seat with fold down backrest
- Anti-tip wheels
- Extended footboard provides ample space for taller users
Scout DST Travel Scooter Specifications
- 42.5-inch in length; 21.25 inch in width
- 113-pound overall weight (heaviest piece is only 34 pounds)
- 325-pound weight capacity to support most body frames
- 4.25-mph maximum speed possible1
- 2.5-inch ground clearance for maneuvering over slight obstacles
- 45-inch turning radius
- 15-mile range
- 8-inch x 2-inch flat-free front and rear tires
1Speed and range dependent upon rider weight, the terrain and grade.