NOTICE: The Scout 4 wheel mobility scooter is currently unavailable for purchase due to a national backorder. See our other mobility solutions here.
Price may vary based on availability, size, model, configuration, or additional options, and is subject to change without notice. Price shown does not reflect applicable sales tax, service or shipping fees. Cash pricing is not valid for insurance reimbursement.
Scout 4-Wheel Travel Scooter
Please Note: The Scout 4 wheel travel scooter is currently unavailable for purchase due to a national backorder. See our other mobility solutions here.
The Scout 4-wheel travel scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value. The Scout is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble into five pieces for loading into a vehicle. The 4-wheel Scout allows for better stability on outdoor terrain. The Scout also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity.
The Scout 4 wheel scooter includes a 14-month Peace of Mind warranty provided by Drive Medical and Free standard shipping!
Scout 4 Wheel Travel Scooter Features
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Convenient, compact 5 piece design makes tool-free assembly and disassembly easy
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back and adjustable arm rests
- Adjustable tiller with finger-tip control and wrap around delta handles make driving easy
- Large front basket for transporting items while on-the-go
- Flat-free, non-marking tires and anti-tip wheels make for a worry-free ride
- Comes with two interchangeable color panels (red and blue) so you can customize your ride
Scout 4 Wheel Travel Scooter Specifications
- 42.5 inches long; 20.5 wide
- 94 pounds overall weight (Heaviest single piece is only 39 pounds)
- 300 pound weight capacity to support most body frames
- 4.25 mph maximum speed possible1
- 2.5 inch ground clearance for maneuvering over slight obstacles
- 53.75 inch turning radius
- 9 mile range with standard batteries
- 15 mile range with extended batteries
- 8-inch x 2-inch flat-free front and rear tires
1Speed and range dependent upon rider weight, the terrain and grade.