PLEASE NOTE: Some products may experience extended shipping timelines due to Covid related supply chain issues. Price may vary based on availability, size, model, configuration, or additional options, and are subject to change without notice. Price shown does not reflect applicable sales tax, service or shipping fees. Cash pricing is not valid for insurance reimbursement.
PVI OnTrac Wheelchair Ramp
PVI OnTrac wheelchair ramps are the ideal solution for access over raised surfaces. Available in multiple ramp lengths from 3 feet to 10 feet, and with weight capacities of 850 pounds, OnTrac solidwheelchair ramps are a safe, secure, and flexible solution for your mobility needs. These extra wide ramps have a seamless non-skid driving surface, making them perfect for wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, mobility scooters, walkers, or simply those who may be unsteady on their feet. Durable aluminum ramp construction features a tapered entrance foot and full-length step attachment lip to create a smooth transition, while the grooved surface provides maximum traction. Optional handrails provide a clean and modern appearance.
OnTrac Wheelchair Ramp Features
- Provides a safe, accessible transition for scooters, power wheelchairs, and walkers
- Weather-resistant, rust-free aluminum ramp construction
- Available with or without handrails
- Installs in minutes
- Durable and weather resistant
- Slip resistant grooved aluminum pathway surface with 4-way traction
- All aluminum wheelchair ramp construction
- Little or no maintenance
- Limited lifetime warranty, certain restrictions apply
OnTrac Wheelchair Ramp Specifications
- Weight capacity: 850 lbs.
- ADA compliant 36 inch ramp width
- Offered in multiple ramp lengths from 3 feet to 10 feet
- 2-inch curbing