The Pinnacle stair lift is a very popular model for a number of reasons. Scroll down to learn more.
Pinnacle Stair Lift
The HoverGlide® Pinnacle stair lift brings to life the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, the Pinnacle folds to take just 11 inches of staircase width. And although exceptionally compact, the Pinnacle stair lift boasts a 350 pound (160 kg) capacity, with a wide and comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely getting on and off the lift.
Pinnacle's patented helical-worm gear-drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 40 trips should the power go out. And the unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants either!
The Pinnacle stair lift also has a folding rail option that saves space and lessens trip hazards at the bottom of the staircase.
Pinnacle Stair Lift Features
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 11 inches wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 pounds installed (including 16 feet of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing for easy and safe entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical-worm gear-drive system for extremely smooth operation
- Runs in a power outage up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants, so it's easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-year warranty on components, 10-year on gear rack, 1-year on batteries
- Easy one-person installation (Harmar recommends that all Products>Stair-Lifts be professionally installed)
- Also available: the SL600S Pinnacle Signature Stair Lift with upgraded upholstery and signature seat
Pinnacle Stair Lift Specifications
- Weight capacity: 350 pounds (160 kg)
- Electrical requirements: 115 VAC
- Operation power: 24V DC battery
- Travel distance: 16 feet standard; lengths available up to 75 feet
- Speed: 17-21 feet per minute
- Incline limits: 27 to 52 degrees
- Drive system: Polymer worm/worm-rack
- Motor output speed: 62 rpm at rated load
- Motor output torque: 18 pound feet at rated load
- Motor output amps: 14 amps at rated load
- Track (rail) type: Extruded aluminum