The Handicare 1100 Straight Stairlift features next-generation technology with an ultra-streamlined design that takes up less space on your stairs. The Patented Multi-Drive System will ensure your stair lift is operating at peak levels at all times with no reduction in performance ever. In the unlikely event of a motor issue, you have 3 others to transport you safely to the top or bottom of the stairs.
The 1100 stairlift has eliminated the traditional tooth rack model and replaced it with a revolutionary Friction Drive System. With no gear rack, you will enjoy a quieter, smoother, more robust stairlift that’s easier to maintain.
The modern aesthetic combined with stylish design allows the 1100 to blend into any environment, becoming a complementary piece in your home.
Handicare 1100 Stair Lift Features
- Slim profile of 12.6 inches to footplate when folded
- Minimal track intrusion of as little as 6.3 inches from wall
- Contiguous charging function charges anywhere on track
- Four brush heads constantly sweep away dust and hair from rail
- Vanilla beige leatherette finished seat for easy cleaning
- Swivel seat at upper landing for easy and safe entry and exit
- Upgradable to powered swivel and footrest options
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Easy professional installation in as little as 1 hour
Handicare 1100 Stair Lift Specifications
- Weight capacity: 309 pounds (140 kg)
- Folded width: 12.6 inches
- Track intrusion into staircase: 6.3 inches
- Electrical requirements: 115 VAC
- Operation power: 24V DC battery
- Incline limits: 30 to 50 degrees
- Drive system: Multi-Drive Friction System
- Track (rail) type: Extruded aluminum