The HoverGlide H1100 straight stairlift features next-generation technology with an ultra-streamlined design that takes up less space on your stairs.
H1100 Straight Stairlift
Regain Your Independence With a HoverGlide Stair Lift!
The HoverGlide H1100 Straight Stairlift will conquer your struggle with staircases using next-generation technology and an ultra-streamlined design that takes up less space on your stairs. The Patented Multi-Drive System will ensure your stair lift is operating at peak levels at all times with no reduction in performance ever. In the unlikely event of a motor issue, you have 3 others to transport you safely to the top or bottom of the stairs.
The H1100 stairlift has eliminated the traditional tooth rack model and replaced it with a revolutionary Friction Drive System. With no gear rack, you will enjoy a quieter, smoother, more robust stairlift that’s easier to maintain. And the contemporary design allows the H1100 to blend into any environment, becoming a complementary piece in your home.
HoverGlide H1100 Stair Lift Features
- Patented Multi-Drive technology
- Slim profile of 12.6 inches to footplate when folded
- Minimal track intrusion of as little as 6.3 inches from wall
- Continuous charging function charges anywhere on track
- Four brush heads constantly sweep away dust and hair from rail
- Swivel seat at upper landing for easy and safe entry and exit
- Upgradable to powered swivel and powered footrest options
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Easy professional installation in as little as 1 hour
HoverGlide H1100 Stair Lift Specifications
- Weight capacity: 309 pounds (140 kg)
- Folded width: 12.6 inches
- Track intrusion into staircase: 6.3 inches
- Electrical requirements: 115 VAC
- Operation power: 24V DC battery
- Incline limits: 30 to 50 degrees
- Drive system: Multi-Drive Friction System
- Track (rail) type: Extruded aluminum