The HoverGlide H1100 straight stairlift features next-generation technology with an ultra-streamlined design that takes up less space on your stairs.
Price may vary based on availability, size, model, configuration, or additional options, and is subject to change without notice. Price shown does not reflect applicable sales tax, service or shipping fees. Cash pricing is not valid for insurance reimbursement.
H1100 Straight Stairlift
Regain Your Independence With a HoverGlide Stair Lift!
The HoverGlide H1100 Straight Stairlift will conquer your struggle with staircases using next-generation technology and an ultra-streamlined design that takes up less space on your stairs. The Patented Multi-Drive System will ensure your stair lift is operating at peak levels at all times with no reduction in performance ever. In the unlikely event of a motor issue, you have 3 others to transport you safely to the top or bottom of the stairs.
The H1100 stairlift has eliminated the traditional tooth rack model and replaced it with a revolutionary Friction Drive System. With no gear rack, you will enjoy a quieter, smoother, more robust stairlift that’s easier to maintain. And the contemporary design allows the H1100 to blend into any environment, becoming a complementary piece in your home.
HoverGlide H1100 Stair Lift Features
- Patented Multi-Drive technology
- Slim profile of 12.6 inches to footplate when folded
- Minimal track intrusion of as little as 6.3 inches from wall
- Continuous charging function charges anywhere on track
- Four brush heads constantly sweep away dust and hair from rail
- Swivel seat at upper landing for easy and safe entry and exit
- Upgradable to powered swivel and powered footrest options
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Easy professional installation in as little as 1 hour
HoverGlide H1100 Stair Lift Specifications
- Weight capacity: 309 pounds (140 kg)
- Folded width: 12.6 inches
- Track intrusion into staircase: 6.3 inches
- Electrical requirements: 115 VAC
- Operation power: 24V DC battery
- Incline limits: 30 to 50 degrees
- Drive system: Multi-Drive Friction System
- Track (rail) type: Extruded aluminum