Guardian Non-Padded Bath Bench
Shower chairs help patients who have difficulty sitting in a standard bath tub or standing in the shower, and allow users to bathe safely and independently. Chairs with a back offer even greater support and comfort. The textured, blow-molded polyethylene seat of the Guardian Non-Padded Bath Bench has built-in hand-holds to provide extra safety, support and leverage.
The sturdy, lightweight anodized aluminum frame of this bath bench is rust resistant and has a 250 pound weight capacity. Angled legs distribute weight over a large area to increase patient stability, and feature rubber feet to resist slipping on the bathtub or shower floor for greater safety. Legs are also height-adjustable for a proper fit.
Bath Bench Features
- Textured, blow-molded polyethylene seats have built-in hand holds to provide extra safety.
- Angled legs distribute weight over a large area to increase patient stability.
- Durable anodized aluminum frame is rust resistant.
- High Density, polyethylene seat and back with built-in hand grips.
- Angled legs distribute weight over a large area to increase patient security.
- Durable, anodized aluminum frame is rust resistant.
- 250-lb. Weight capacity.
Bath Bench Specifications
- 250lb. Weight capacity
- Seat depth, 12 inch
- Seat width, 19 inch
- Seat height adjustment: 13 inch – 20 inch
- Seat depth: 12 inch
- Seat width: 19 inch