Pinnacle Stair Lift Features
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 11” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage – up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Easy, 1 person installation (Harmar recommends that all stair lifts are professionally installed)
- Also Available, the SL600S Pinnacle Signature with upgraded upholstery and signature seat.
Commonly Asked Questions
Question:Why doesn't insurance pay for ramps, vehicle lifts, and stair lifts?
Answer:Most insurance companies will not cover items that are not considered a medical device. Hoveround understands that these items might be necessary for you to remain independent inside and outside your home. We can assist you with making the best decision when purchasing a products to meet your needs. You can call our Customer Solutions Department at 800-308-5002.
Question:Will my insurance cover the cost of a stair lift?
Answer:Unfortunately, Medicare and most private insurances do not cover the costs of a stair lift at this time.
Question:How does the stair lift attach to the stairs?
Answer:Our stair lifts install directly to the treads of your stair case, not the wall. There is no need to reconstruct or reinforce walls in order to install.