Sierra Incline Platform Lift Features
- For use in residential applications
- Innovative design is based on the proven SL600 Pinnacle Stair Lift drive system and uses the same track
- Only 13" from the wall when folded
- Outdoor package available
- Mounts to the stairs not the wall!
- Wall mounted guide rail doubles as a convenient hand rail
- Auto-folding ramps on both ends of the platform
Sierra Incline Platform Lift Specifications
- Rated Load: 500 lbs. (227 kg.)
- DriveRackand worm gear/24VDC 1/8 hp motor w/ brake
- Control Circuit24 VDC
- Platform: 25" x 36" or 27.5" x 36" Upgrade; Manual fold, gas shocked assisted; Automatic power folding ramps for entry and exit; 90 degree platform option
- Travel: 40 feet maximum (12.2 meter max)
- Speed: 14 feet per minute (4.3 meters per minute)
- Controls: Constant pressure rocker switch on platform. Infrared Call / Send Control
- Power Supply: 115 VAC 15 amp grounded circuit
- Safety Design & Features: ASME A18.1, Section 6 - Incline Platform Lifts, Overspeed Governor, Upper and lower landing limits, upper and lower final limit, ramp obstruction sensors, under platform safety pan obstruction sensors, drive chassis obstruction sensors, non-skid surface
- Folded Width: 13" folded (33 cm)
- Standards: CSA B44.1 / ASME A17.5 - Elevator & Escalator Equipment ETL Listed 3148125
- Warranties: 2-Year warranty / 1-Year outdoor model; 10-Year on gear rack
Commonly Asked Questions
Question:Why doesn't insurance pay for ramps, vehicle lifts, and stair lifts?
Answer:Most insurance companies will not cover items that are not considered a medical device. Hoveround understands that these items might be necessary for you to remain independent inside and outside your home. We can assist you with making the best decision when purchasing a products to meet your needs. You can call our Customer Solutions Department at 800-308-5002.
Question:Will my insurance cover the cost of a stair lift?
Answer:Unfortunately, Medicare and most private insurances do not cover the costs of a stair lift at this time.
Question:How does the stair lift attach to the stairs?
Answer:Our stair lifts install directly to the treads of your stair case, not the wall. There is no need to reconstruct or reinforce walls in order to install.