Pinnacle HD Specifications
- Industry-best 600 lbs capacity
- Up to 40-feet of travel
- Contoured 25-inch wide seat with extra-high molded seatback and attractive upholstery
- Heavy duty seat, arm and foot rest frames
- Integrated, easy to use constant pressure control switch
- 90-degree swivel at upper and lower landings
- Non-handed for easy change to right or left side configuration
- 3-Year warranty on parts, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
Commonly Asked Questions
Question:Why doesn't insurance pay for ramps, vehicle lifts, and stair lifts?
Answer:Most insurance companies will not cover items that are not considered a medical device. Hoveround understands that these items might be necessary for you to remain independent inside and outside your home. We can assist you with making the best decision when purchasing a products to meet your needs. You can call our Customer Solutions Department at 800-308-5002.
Question:Will my insurance cover the cost of a stair lift?
Answer:Unfortunately, Medicare and most private insurances do not cover the costs of a stair lift at this time.
Question:How does the stair lift attach to the stairs?
Answer:Our stair lifts install directly to the treads of your stair case, not the wall. There is no need to reconstruct or reinforce walls in order to install.