Product Return Policy1
Power Wheelchairs, Full Size Scooters, Hoverlift for Vehicles, Parts and Accessories (not delivered by a factory trained technician):
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to all authorized returns made within 15 days from date of delivery.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs if order is cancelled or returned.
- Customer can request a Hoveround technician pick up the product for a $300 handling fee.
- Product must be in new and unused condition – no scratches, dents or dirty tires.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging including all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Hoveround within 15 calendar days of delivery of the product.
- No returns will be authorized after 15 calendar days from date of delivery.
- Once a Return Authorization has been received, products must be returned within 15 calendar days.
- For hygienic reasons, custom chair cushions are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Hover Carriers, Modular Ramps and Portable Ramps, Travel Scooters (Spitfire Scout, Spitfire, Phoenix HD):
- Non-returnable and non-refundable
Bathroom Accessibility Products:
- Due to the customer installation required and for hygienic reasons, walk-in tubs and bath lift accessories are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Stair Lifts and Vertical Platform Lifts:
- Customer can cancel a stair lift sales at any time prior to installation for a full refund of deposit.
- Due to custom installation required, stair lifts and vertical platform lifts are non-returnable and non-refundable after installation.
To request a Return Authorization call us at 1-800-308-5002 and we will fax or e-mail you a Return Authorization form, including a RA number and any necessary shipping and packaging instructions. Please note that we CANNOT accept returns without a RA number. Once a Return Authorization has been received, products must be returned within 15 calendar days.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain a Return Authorization and ship the item back at your own expense. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs will be deducted from the returned payment and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
Customers are responsible for all shipping costs of returned merchandise. We highly recommend insuring larger items to protect against shipping damage. Hoveround will be happy to assist you to arrange the best shipping method for the product you are returning.
Once your return is received and verified, Hoveround will issue a refund in the same form of payment as originally used for the purchase. Please allow 30 days for your credit to be issued. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns. Incomplete returns or damaged merchandise may be declined or issued partial credits. The credit issued will be the purchase price less shipping costs and any restocking fees that apply.
1 This policy applies to cash sale, non-insurance reimbursed, telephone, internet and mail-order items only. It does not include Power wheelchairs, Scooters and/or Hoverlifts delivered by a factory trained technician.