Assists with the efficient operation of the accounts payable area of the Accounting Department through the supervision of payroll and accounts payable functions.
- Assists with the supervision of employees and coordinates workflow within the accounts payable and payroll areas of the Accounting Department.
- Prepares and enters monthly journal entries and performs analysis of general ledger accounts for monthly closing.
- Assists with preparation of state tax returns.
- Ensures compliance with state, local, payroll and other applicable taxes in states of operation; completes and files state sales & use tax returns, annual reports and workers compensation reports.
- AA Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of accounting department experience
- Supervisory skills and experience
- Multi-state sales tax and payroll experience
- Computer literacy in Windows environment, with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Strong math skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
HOVEROUND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
At Hoveround we strive to support our employees' health, wealth and wellness through our comprehensive benefits package.
- Choice of several medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with ROTH options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Company paid Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental life plans
- Long term disability plans
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness Program including FREE on-site flu shots and health screenings annually
- "HoverPerks" program offering discounts at many national and local vendors
Click HERE to join the team!