Configures, maintains and supports systems within the organization as well as the stable operation of the corporate computer network. These responsibilities include all software installed on the development and production servers, end-user systems, and any other systems that interface with the software.
- Provides day-to-day administration and maintenance activities on all computer networks and file servers. This includes add/delete user accounts, installations, loading software, troubleshooting, maintaining configuration records, daily backups, software upgrades, etc.
- Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Monitors status of entire network to ensure that PCs, network circuits, modems, phone systems, voice mail, routers, switches and phone lines are functioning properly. Troubleshoots networks performance issues.
- Installs all operating system patches, and performs daily maintenance on critical systems. Installs and maintains all applicable software including the environment, applications, IOS, portal, toolkits, web server, etc.
- Installs updates to the system including application maintenance service packs, environment service packs, and other software. Recommends upgrades, patches and new applications and equipment.
- Documents the servers, network and security configuration, and updates this documentation as changes occur.
- Monitors the servers for potential problems, and performs steps to reduce or prevent these problems.Provides technical support and guidance to the Support team and users.
- Assists management with maintaining a disaster recovery plan.
- Responds to issues reported by users. Resolves these problems related to applicable systems with other technical support when necessary.
- Maintains security including defining and assigning security classes, working with end users to determine access needs, and documenting all security information.
- Writes programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of applications as necessary.
- Recommends, schedules, and performs software improvements and upgrades related to applicable system.
- Liaises with vendors for efficient implementation of system products and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
- Works with network and support team to determine hardware and software requirements for applicable systems.
- Conducts research on emerging software products and standards related to system.
- Installs software products for end users as required.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University and 4 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems 2008R2 to 2012 R2, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory and GPO.
- Experience with Symantec Backup Exec.
- Experience with Cisco ASA/Palo Alto firewall technology or Corporate grade Firewall required.
- Experience with Cisco switching and routing required.
- Experience with Symantec Endpoint Protection required.
- Experience with Cisco Ironport highly desirable.
- Cisco certifications are highly preferred.
- Experience with VMWARE 5.5/6 including VCenter and VLAN.
- Hyper-V experience desirable.
HOVEROUND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
At Hoveround we strive to support our employees' health, wealth and wellness through our comprehensive benefits package.
- Choice of several medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with ROTH options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Company paid Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental life plans
- Long term disability plans
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness Program including FREE on-site flu shots and health screenings annually
- "HoverPerks" program offering discounts at many national and local vendorshome.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15624811
Click HERE to join the team!