Performs floor supervision and tactical assistance for the Insurance Department, including new hire and ongoing training, managing department workload, payroll, performance reviews and monitoring of individual and department productivity.
- Supervises, while providing guidance and direction to associates, in order to achieve daily goals.
- Monitors department operations and motivates staff, providing additional coaching, training or instruction as needed.
- Encourages and fosters an environment of teamwork, quality, quantity, communication, collaboration and readiness for change.
- Problems solves with insurance companies, managed care accounts and physician offices, in order to process clients efficiently.
- Resolves elevated calls/issues to achieve and solidify positive customer relationships.
- Responsible for orientation of new employees to review department policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent related experience.
- Knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding.
- 2-3 years prior insurance/similar experience.
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Computer skills in Windows environment – data entry
HOVEROUND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
At Hoveround we strive to support our employees' health, wealth and wellness through our comprehensive benefits package.
- Choice of several medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with ROTH options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Company paid Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental life plans
- Long term disability plans
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness Program including FREE on-site flu shots and health screenings annually
- "HoverPerks" program offering discounts at many national and local vendors
Click HERE to join the team!