Gathers information from and provides information to prospective clients in order to begin the process of obtaining power mobility equipment.
Full-time opportunities available. Opportunities for overtime and performance based incentives.
- Answers incoming calls from clients inquiring about Hoveround's products.
- Makes outgoing calls to clients who have inquired about Hoveround's products.
- Gathers and confirms necessary information from client to move forward with the process.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years customer services experience
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner, excellent listening skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and to communicate within a team environment
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment, with focus on data entry
HOVEROUND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
At Hoveround we strive to support our employees' health, wealth and wellness through our comprehensive benefits package.
- Choice of several medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with ROTH options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Company paid Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental life plans
- Long term disability plans
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness Program including FREE on-site flu shots and health screenings annually
- "HoverPerks" program offering discounts at many national and local vendors
Click HERE to join the team!