Handles collection functions of Durable Medical Equipment for all primary and secondary payers whether it is Commercial, Managed Care, Medicaid or Medicare. Handles follow up collections of balances due from all payers.
This is a full-time position, hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Performs systematic collection functions for all primary and secondary payers.
- Verifies outstanding account balances.
- Reconciles open accounts to clearly establish patient responsibility.
- Prepares prices adjustments and refunds as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- AA Degree preferred but not required
- 3-5 years Medical Billing/Collections experience
- Knowledge of Medicare guidelines, Medicaid programs, Managed Care and Commercial contracting
- Good analytical skills and a high degree of accuracy
- Proficiency in Windows environment, with emphasis on Word and Excel
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with multiple billing software/system conversions beneficial
HOVEROUND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
At Hoveround we strive to support our employees' health, wealth and wellness through our comprehensive benefits package.
- Choice of several medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with ROTH options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Company paid Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental life plans
- Long term disability plans
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness Program including FREE on-site flu shots and health screenings annually
- "HoverPerks" program offering discounts at many national and local vendors
Click HERE to join the team!