Power scooters are often an excellent mobility choice. They make a viable mobility alternative for persons who either may not qualify for a power wheelchair, or for others who might need a simple way to keep mobile and independent.
Mobility Scooters Offer Attractive Options for Getting Around
Today's power scooters not only assist with getting around the local community, but various models offer an assortment of appealing scooter features, accessories and state-of-the-art conveniences, including:
- Sporty, sleek new designs
- Vibrant body colors and interchangeable panels
- Powered by long-lasting, sealed batteries (no gas needed!)
- Easy disassembly without tools
- 3 and 4-wheel indoor/outdoor configurations
- Larger weight capacity and rugged terrain capability
- Adjustable, flip-up armrests
- Delta tillers for more comfortable control
- High-back, fully-padded Captain's Seats
- Wide, deeper seating with swivel access
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- LED headlights and rear-view mirrors for added safety
- Crush-proof baskets and carry-all bags
- Holders for canes, beverages, oxygen tanks, etc
From aging baby boomers who want a snazzy-looking ride to reduce the strain of walking, to grandparents who need a convenient way to zip around the neighborhood on their own, scooters can be a very satisfying and attractive solution to limited mobility.
Learn more about Hoveround mobility scooters by reviewing and even purchasing online.
Or, call 800-308-9295 to speak with a Mobility Specialist. One of our scooters may be perfect for renewing your independence.
1 Mobility scooter features and options may vary. Contact power scooter provider for product details.
This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. All information is general in nature and may not necessarily apply to everyone and every situation.