The journey of Hoveround began more than 28 years ago with one simple goal: to improve the quality of life for people with restricted mobility by offering mobility solutions that allow people to regain their independence and remain aging in place.
Hoveround Is Different Than the Rest
The Number One reason Hoveround is different? Because we manufacture, sell AND repair our power wheelchairs. No one else can say that!
Read on for more reasons why Hoveround beats out the competition for power wheelchairs, scooters, and other mobility solutions.
- Unique Round for a Reason® design for more mobility. Before Hoveround, there were no products with a chair that could maneuver well down the hallways of a mobile home or retirement homes. The Hoveround Power Chair was designed with a round base, instead of a rectangular base, to be able to fit placesget around corner and tight spaces in the home more easily.
- Customized Mobility and Comfort. Did you know your Hoveround is customized just for you? We make sure it fits you for maximum comfort and support, and we'll measure your home to make sure your Hoveround Power Chair fits there as well.
- Hoveround controls manufacture and design. We have total responsibility and are accountable for the quality and reliability of our products.
- You can only get a Hoveround from Hoveround. We'll deliver your Hoveround directly to you, eliminating any hassle or inconvenience from dealing with middlemen.
- Hoveround is accredited. Hoveround received its 5th reaccreditation from the Joint Commission and once again received the Gold Seal of Approval. Hoveround also has been certified ISO9001 and ISO13485 by demonstrating the highest level of excellence in the design, manufacture, delivery, distribution, and service of motorized wheelchairs, scooters and mobility related products and accessories.
- Affiliated with reputable organizations. Hoveround has an affiliation with the following organizations dedicated to professional excellence in the fields of mobility education, assistance and treatment as well as quality manufacturing, process and systems: American Association of Homecare (AAH); Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA) with numerous ATPs on staff; and a Better Business Bureau AAA Accredited Member.
- We're committed to YOU. Hoveround is committed to serving the mobility needs of our clients by providing state-of-the-art innovations and best-in-class service. We're also continually researching new and better ways to enhance quality of life so you can remain aging in place.
You Can Depend On Hoveround
Hoveround is there for you every step of the way to help you regain your mobility with a power wheelchair, mobility scooter, stair lifts, wheelchair ramps and other home safety solutions to help you age in place. Call one of our Mobility Specialists today at (800) 542-7236 and order your FREE informational DVD to get started or learn more!